Home Business “Reliance JFSL Demerger: Jio Financial Services Share Price to List at Rs. 273 per Share on NSE – A Game-Changer in the Financial Market!”

“Reliance JFSL Demerger: Jio Financial Services Share Price to List at Rs. 273 per Share on NSE – A Game-Changer in the Financial Market!”

by khushahal vishwakarma
Reliance JFSL

Reliance JFSL Financial Services Share Price: The price of Reliance shares was fixed at ₹2,580 per share on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), while on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), it was fixed at ₹2,589 per share during the special pre-open session.

Reliance JFSL Demerger:

The share value of Jio Financial Services will be listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) at ₹273 per share. This calculation was made on Thursday during the special pre-open session, after the closing price of Reliance shares on NSE at ₹2,580 (₹2,853 – ₹2,580) was known. On BSE, the closing price of Reliance shares in the special pre-opening session was ₹2,589 per share.

After the cost of acquisition, speaking about the listing of Jio Financial Services shares, the Executive Director of Choice Broking Sumit Bagadia said “This JFSL shares’ listing is strong, as per the final closing price of ₹2,853 for RIL on NSE, with an intrinsic value of ₹2,707 for the demerged unit and ₹133 for RIL.”

Starting today, there will be 51 shares in Nifty and 31 shares in the Sensex stock list, with the latest entrant being Jio Financial Services shares in the major benchmark indices. As the corporate division takes effect, the newly separated entity will not only be incorporated into the esteemed Nifty 100, Nifty 200, and Nifty 500 indices but will also find its place in various specialized sectoral indices, marking a significant milestone in its independent journey within the financial landscape.

Also read –INDIA’S FINANCE MINISTRY DECLINES DUTY WAIVERS FOR TESLA, WHILE INVESTMENT TALKS PERSIST: A COMPREHENSIVE UPDATE

Reliance-JFSL Demerger: Acquisition Cost Details
Before the merger of JFSL, RIL had already announced the cost of acquisition for both Reliance Industries and Jio Financial Services. The RIL board has declared that the cost of acquisition for Reliance and Jio Financial Services Limited will be 95.32 percent for RIL, while the remaining 4.68 percent will be for Reliance Strategic Investments Limited or Jio Financial Services Limited or Reliance JFSL.

Earlier this week, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) announced that Jio Financial Services shares will be added to 18 S&P BSE indices, including S&P BSE Sensex, for a period of three days starting from July 20 as part of Reliance Industries’ special pre-open session.

 

You may also like

Leave a Comment